PROONE LIMITED WARRANTIES
ProOne warrants to the original retail purchaser/consumer that its products will be free of defects in material and workmanship under normal use for the following periods beginning on the date of purchase:
- ProOne Original and Prepper series stainless gravity systems: 2 years (Not including filters)
- ProOne 304 series stainless gravity systems: Lifetime to original purchaser (Not including filters)
- ProOne G2.0/G3.0 filters: 1 year
- ProOne G2.0 Slimline filters: 9 months
- ProMax Countertop, Under Counter: 1 year
- ProMax inline connect refrigerator filter: 9 months
- ProMax shower filters: 9 months
- Water Filter Pitcher and ProOne M filter: 90 days
We will replace or repair any product, at its sole discretion, during the Warranty Period. Any damage caused by misuse or abuse; accident; improper installation; dropped product; failure to provide recommended maintenance; transportation damage; neglect; environmental conditions; or any other conditions whatsoever that are beyond the control of PP are excluded from this warranty. This express limited warranty shall be the sole and exclusive warranty. ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR ANY OTHER POTENTIAL OBLIGATION ON THE PART OF PP WITH RESPECT TO PRODUCTS SOLD BY PP ARE DISCLAIMED. EXCEPT FOR ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES, ALL PROONE PRODUCTS ARE SOLD “AS-IS”. PP shall not be held liable for any incidental, consequential or special damages of any sort whatsoever. The liability of PP is limited to the original retail purchaser and to the repair or replacement of defective parts during the Warranty Period. No refunds will be given at any time. The liability of PP terminates upon the expiration of the Warranty Period or transfer of product ownership.
To obtain warranty service on your ProOne product, please call us at 888-476-5212 or fill our our contact form.