Hard water is water which contains a high mineral content consisting of dissolved compounds of mostly calcium and magnesium. Hard water, or hardness, typically prevents soap from lathering and can cause a buildup of scale in pipes and water outlet appliances and fixtures such as water heaters, washing machines and dishwashers and effect their performance. Other examples of scale include a white cloudy coating often found on the surface of dishes and glassware.
Why do I need a softener/conditioner?
Why buy a ProSoft™ Saltless Softener/Conditioner
- NO salt or harsh chemicals required
- NO backwashing required
- Good up to 100,000 gallons per year* (Replacement media here)
- Virtually maintenance free
- NO chemicals discharged into the enviroment
- NO electricity required
- NO control valve required
- Easy to refill tank
- Compact size 7” x 17”
- 3/4" inlet & outlet port size
- Easy to install
- Flow rated at 7gpm
- Includes (2) 3/4" push fit connectors