The Propur BIG is now made with grade 304 stainless steel. The Big water purification system is our most popular size unit, and is ideal for small size groups of 2-4 people. Great for use at home, office, vacation, camping or college dorms! The Propur Big gravity water purification systems are economical, convenient and easy to use - Requires no electricity and provides reliable water purification anywhere. Each container is made from one piece high quality polished stainless steel for lasting durability and attractive appearance. The Propur Big comes with your choice of either two or three 7" ProOne G2.0 water filter elements, plastic spigot, and non-slip pad. Optional accessories available at a discount when purchased with the system include the Propur sight glass spigot, and wire stand. Select optional items above.
All Propur water purification systems include:
- Heavy duty ONE piece 304 grade stainless steel container
- Available in Polished or Brushed finishes
- (2) 7" ProOne G2.0 water filter elements (Can use up to 3 in the system)
- Plastic spigot
- Non-slip pad
Propur Big Specifications:
- Height - 22.5" (Nested height for storage or transportation - 12")
- Diameter - 9.25"
- Storage capacity is 2.75 gallons
Optional Accessories (Make selection above)
Cholera, Typhoid, Salmonella, Serratia, Fecal Coliform >99.9999%
E. coli - >99.9999%
Cryptosporidium Parvum, Giardia Lamblia - 99%
Down to 0.5 micron - 100%
0.2 - 0.45 micron >99.99%
Arsenic, Nitrite, Pesticides, Herbicides, VOC's, Iron, Aluminum, THM (Trihalomethanes),
PAH (poly-aromatic hydrocarbons), and other heavy metals.
MTBE (methyl tertiary-butyl ether) - 90%
Alachlor, Atrazine, Benzene,
Carbofuran, Carbon tetrachloride, Chlorobenzene,
Chloropicrin, 2,4-D, Dibromochloropro-pane,
o-dichlorobenzene, p-dichloroben-zene, 1,2-dichloroethane,
1,1-dichloro-ethylene, cis-1,2-dichloroethylene, Trans-1,2-dichloroethylene,
1,2-dichloro-propane, cis-1,3-dichloropropylene, Dinoseb, Endrin, Ethylbenzene,
Ethylene dibromide, Haloacentonitriles, Haloketones, Heptachlor epoxide,
Hexachlorobutadiene, Hexachlorocyclo-pentadiene, Lindane,
Methoxychlor, Pentachlorophenol, Simazine,
Styrene, 1,1,2,2-tetrachloroethane, Tetrachloro-ethylene,
Toluene, 2,4,5-TP, Tribromo-acetic acid, 1,2,4-trichlorobenzene,
1,1,1-trichloroethane, 1,1,2-trichloroethane, Trichloroethylene (TCE),
Trihalomethanes (THMs), Xylenes
The ProOne G2.0 contains new AquaMetix™ advanced media designed to
help reduce or remove heavy metals, arsenic, fluoride, bromine, and others found in
Chlorine, Chloramines, Monochloramines - 99%
The reduction efficiencies that may be achieved are as follows:
50% - 95% for Fluoride including hydrofluorosilicic acid and
sodium hexa fluorosilicate
>50% to include Mercury and Silver
>80% to include Aluminum, Arsenic III, Arsenic V, Cadmium, Chromium VI, Iron,
>90% to include Copper, Nickel, Zinc
>95% to include Lead
Radiologicals include Radon 222, Radium, Strontium, Uranium and Vanadium
Why ProOne G2.0 Water & Fluoride Filter Elements?
- Only ProOne G2.0 Water & Fluoride filter element helps reduce or remove VOC's, pesticides, herbicides including Glyphosate, chloramines (ammonia with chlorine), monochloramines, hydrofluorosilicic acid (the latest form of fluoride not covered by other fluoride filter brands), sodium hexa fluorosilicate and more.
- Ideal for use with just about any water source including tap, lake, river, stream, pond and rain water.
- No separate fluoride filter is needed.