The Propur Under Counter Water Filter System with ProMax Filter Technology installs underneath your sink and connects to a dispenser faucet at the countertop level. Enjoy Propurified water by just touching the lever on the dispenser faucet. ProMax Filter Technology reduces/removes a broad range of over 200 contaminants including VOC’s, lead, fluoride, heavy metals, pesticides, SVC’s, disinfectants, inorganic non-metallics, herbicides, pharmaceuticals, PFOA, PFOS and micro-organisms. Tested to NSF-42, 53 and P231 standards. See ProMax Lab Report for details.
- Premium quality housing and fittings
- 6 ft of 3/8" PVC tubing
- Optional Feed Adapter T-valve. Installs between your sink shutoff valve and supply line. Allows you to feed water supply to Under Counter system.
- Chrome dispenser faucet (Also available without faucet. Use your own and save $25)
- Includes one ProMax filter element
- ABS plastic housing - BPA & BPS free
- No power required
- Easy to replace filter element
Overall size is 4.75" x 4.75" x 12.5"
- Enjoy Propurified water when you want it
The new ProMax is a high efficiency, encapsulated, multi-stage water filter from Propur.
Propur Under Counter System with ProMax Specifications:
Type of installation: Under Counter
Maximum Working Pressure: 689.5 Kpa (100 psig)
Minimum Working Pressure: 124 Kpa (20 psig)
Maximum Working Temperature: 38° C (100° F)
Minimum Working Temperature: 5° C (41° F)
Recommended Flow Rate: 0.2 – 1.0 gpm
Contaminant Reduction: Refer to Lab Report
Filter Life Expectancy: Up to 1 year
Replacement filter: PMC34RF